A SOLUTION FOR YOUR ACCESS CONTROL AND KEYLESS ENTRY
Why Southpointe Telecom entry systems?
- All of our card access control systems may operate as a ‘stand-alone’ units or multiples
- We can be network up to 100 keypads and keyfobs to one main computer.
- Our operating system runs on a standard PC computer
- System information, changes, additions and deletions can be accessed remotely from any pass code protected laptop or mobile device.
- All transactions are recorded on a hard drive for achieved access.
- Each recorded event can be integrated to the camera system for ‘time and date’ video of each entry/exit.
- Our keyless entry and access control devices will work seamlessly with key fobs, access cards, personal identification numbers (PINs)
- Our devices are weatherproof for outdoor installations.
Southpointe Telecom has installed over 300 access control systems in locations ranging from large multi-family apartments, medical complexes, high security offices, and even small applications with only one door.
Keypads require a 4 digit PIN number to activate with the ability to customize PIN numbers to individuals. Change PINs on the fly as needed. New clients, changeover of employees are easy to manage.
Proximity detector only requires a ‘waive’ of the card in front of the device. For added security it is possible to use a PIN and/or a key fob. (much like your credit card)
Key fobs work in a similar fashion as card access but are smaller and conveniently designed to fit on a key ring.
Biometric readers require a finger print to activate and are great for protecting valuable equipment or areas of high security. All work in conjunction with CCTV cameras for added security.
What are the many applications for key and card access?
- Keep employees in their own department, floor, or area.
- Eliminate keys for cleaning companies, sub-contractors, and third party visitors.
- Change codes immediately rather than changing locks and keys.
- Eliminate theft of materials from store rooms and high value inventory areas.
- Control when people can go into areas by time, day, week day, or monthly access.
- Know what time and who entered the building, room, or parking lot.
- A permanent log can be stored on your computer for future access.
- Control access to call elevators to specific floors
- Readers can be used as Time clocks for employees.