First time callers are great potential customers. Are you handling them professionally? Your company’s first impression starts with handling the first phone call. Most companies handle phone calls in a careless and unprofessional manor. Many employees consider a phone call an interruption to their regular work load. This attitude is picked up by callers.
Problems and solutions
- Not answering phones in a timely and professional manor: With Southpointe Telecom Auto attendant we make sure every call is answered professionally with a custom pre-recorded greeting. “Happy holidays and thank you for calling Acme Company. Your call is important to us. For sales and first time callers, press 1, etc.
- Your existing phone system does not present “friendly service options”: With our auto attendant we can give options such as sales press 1, service press 2, rental press 3.
- Your phone calls are not answered while away from your desk or in a meeting, etc: With Southpointe Telecom, after ringing the desk four times the call can automatically transfer to cell phones or alternate extensions. This gives you coverage at all times.
- Clients get caught in ‘voice mail jail’: This is when the client asks for a person but gets placed in a voice mail box instead. They then have to call back to ask for a live person. With Southpointe Telecom the caller can have options when trying to reach a person. I.e. This is Joe, sorry I’m out today, to leave a message press 1 to be transferred to my assistant. If it’s important to talk now, press 2 for my cell phone. (Then goes to another desk or cell phone)
- Clients reach you after hours and have questions: With Southpointe Telecom you can leave information options. Our office is closed but we still have information. For web site press 3, for hours and directions press 4, for latest promotions and announcement press 5, for a menu press 6, for our upcoming lunch event press 7, to register for an appointment press 8, etc.
- You’re paying too much for a fax line you often don’t use: Southpointe Telecom offers digital fax lines, virtual fax and email option for a fraction of cost with fax sent to your email or cell phone. No need to pay for that extra fax phone line, fax ink and paper.
- Your client has dead air time when placed on hold: With Southpointe Telecom a custom message on hold is free. Choose your hold music or make a custom message such as ‘ask about our newest promotion, etc. all while on hold.
- Your caller waits too long for a call transfer: Southpointe Telecom can ring multiple extensions when a person is on hold giving them quicker access to a live person.
- Quality control and training are not implemented with your employees: With Southpointe Telecom all calls can be recorded for training and positive critique review. All orders can be recorded for proof of purchase.
- working from home convenience: Callers can call your main number but be transferred to your home or cell phone. This can be changed daily or hourly as needed. Calls can be transferred easily from home to home.
Extra options free and available on Southpointe Telecom Phone Systems
- Remote Paging: Paging can be made from any phone anywhere, even from a cell phone. Transfer calls between buildings and cities.
- Call Activity Log: All calls in and out are logged for past information. I.e. number of calls made each day by extension, both incoming and outgoing.
- Find Me Personal Assistant: With find me, calls can be held until the right person is reached. Pre screening allows you to hear who is calling before answering. You can leave the person a private message, example, sorry Harry, I’m on vacation. Try my email – email@example.com
- Small Company, Big Image: A one man company can have the sound of a large corporation. Example: Welcome to Joe’s remodeling, for sales press 1, for service press 2, for accounting press 3, for job application press 4. All can go to the same extensions or multiple cell phone numbers.
- Caller ID routing: The system recognizes the caller number and automatically sends it to a pre-determined extension or mailbox.