We discovered a need for our team to show up with our Tactical Mobile Unit with everything needed to complete our low-voltage telecommunications and IT jobs in a timely and efficient manner.
The Southpointe Telecom Difference
- The Southpointe Telecom Tactical Mobile Unit (TMU) is a custom modified van with an office and workshop built in. Included is an office VOIP phone, Verizon high speed wireless hotspot, safety security cameras with remote monitoring, AC power inverters, conference/shop table, and a 3.5KV generator when needed for sites without power.
- In the attached trailer are OSHA approved ladders of 4ft, 6 ft, 8 ft, and 20 ft plus portable work tables and carts.
- Inventory includes over 4,000 ft. of Cat5 and Cat 6 computer cabling, a complete set of hand and power tools, various low voltage IT wall jacks, rough In boxes, extension cords, computer patch cords, computer switches, patch panels, and related replacement parts as needed for the specific job
- Our staff of IT technicians has been background checked and drug free plus.
- Our professionals have workmen’s compensation insurance, $1 million liability insurance, uniforms, safety equipment, and ongoing training. As career professionals they are well rewarded with retirement plans, vacation, sick days and incentives to complete a quality job on-time. All needed to keep a professional team without expensive staff turnover.
- The cost for transporting is $1 per miles. This includes cost of fuel, oil changes, tires, state inspection, depreciation ($80,000 custom van and trailer), insurance, storage/parking equipment inventory, tools, ladders and support craft tool cases.
This represents a $250 value for a ½ hour drive to your site with our IT mobile unit with two technicians. What this value to you is the arrival of a professional team with the skills, tools, and transportation to provide a safe, quick, and efficient installation.